Wednesday 30 November 2011

Animal Jam

Hi!!! Its me, Pretty Sorceress and I'm going to tell you all about AJ!!!
So, first of all, everyone seems to have gone GLOVE CRAZY!!!! Anyways, if u r one of these glove seekers here is YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!!! First of all, go 2 MT. Shivver and.... visit The Cocoa Hut. U know the sale thingy thats in the lower left hand corner, click on it. Keep clicking the right arrow til u reach the very end of the list. ...And u shall find your pressious glove!!!! Unfortunately, it costs an ARM AND A LEG. 2500 gems... AND u can only get it in white if u r a nonmember... I'm a member so I have a black glove. But, u can always TRADE to find a colorful glove, if it's easier.

Another thing Jammers seem to want more and more every day, is a CLOVER BLANKET. I once had a clover blanket, but, of coarse I log in one day it's there, I log in thr next, IT'S GONE. if u wanna know how I got MINE, I just traded my prize from completing the Deep Blue Journey book, and the prize from the Bahari Bay Journey book.... a few days later, my friend sent me new ones in the mail, so, no harm done. So if u ever find someone with a CLOVER BLANKET, just do as I told u, if it doesn't work, they will bring it back next ST. Patty's day!! No worries!

Okay, so one last thing, the mysterious builing in the water fall down at CORAL CANYONS. I know, it's weird, it seems to be getting bigger... and soon it will be a building... no one knows what it is yet, a secret salon? A rare store? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

So, til next time! Bye and comment plz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment