Sunday 4 December 2011

My animals on Animal jam

1. Fabulous Glamstar: Fab is a fearless leader, vampire and a worrioress. She is brave and has never given up. (I don't know how to get a picture of her, but I'll learn) (Okay, it took forever, but I just learned!! There she is!)            

2.Ok, so next up is Fauna Prettyrose! She is beautiful, and very unique. While other wolves are pink, she prefers to be blue and black, with female accessories! 




3. Now, my bunny Empress Fancygirl! She is super hip and totally into fashion. She thinks she is really
pretty and she just loves girls night out!
                                                                                   4. Now my seal! her name is Gorgeous Superstar!

She rocks and she is pretty and famous in the world of seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment